Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HOTT Man #34 (Revisited): Channing Tatum Makes the ‘Magic’ Happen


Channing Tatum’s hosting SNL this weekend, giving me a solid excuse to re-run the HOTT Man profile of the guy who conceived of the upcoming stripper movie Magic Mike. Gotta love him for that, anyway.Ah, Channing Tatum.
What can I say about the hunky Alabama native?
Virtually nothing.  I’ve never seen him in anything, but I have seen plenty of photos of him on internet (see below).  I know he modeled for Abercronbie.  I know he’s been in a bunch of movies and has a bunch more coming out.  None of them stands out in my mind.  I’ve also seen him on several “worst actor” lists, too, which leads me to believe I have chosen the right path by not watching anything he’s been in.
But he sure is purdy, ain’t he?

No comments:

Post a Comment